Bexar County Small Business Relief Grant Program
Bexar County Small & Micro Business COVID-19 Relief Grant
Program is a new fund to provide emergency relief to small businesses struggling under the financial impact of COVID-19. The Emergency Fund is designed to help small and micro small businesses within the Bexar County, Texas.
- Annual gross revenues of not more than $1 million from all business activities;
- Has not received a Bexar County Grant/Loan previously;
- Limited to businesses that are located and will remain in Bexar County;
- Demonstrates a loss of at least 15% of revenue in the period beginning March 12, 2020;
- Industries not included are professional services such as physicians, clinics, dentists, attorneys, engineers, architects, insurance agencies, vacation and long term rentals and sexually oriented businesses
- Local non-profits are eligible to apply. No more than 10% of funding can go to non-profits. Grant funds are to be used for operational expenses
- Sole Proprietors are eligible to apply
- Microbusinesses with 1-5 full time employees grant up to $10,000
- Small businesses with 6-10 full time employees grant up to $25,000
Businesses may apply for the following expenses associated with business operations: payroll, lease/mortgage, supplies, inventory, utility, etc.
Precinct Allocation: Precinct 4 - $1,707,952
San Antonio for Growth on the Eastside (SAGE)
(210) 248-9178, www.SageSA.org
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ON
THE BEXAR COUNTY
SMALL & MICRO BUSINESS
RELIEF GRANT PROGRAM
If you are in need of assistance to complete the online application, please sign-up for an appointment. Universal City staff will be available at the Universal City Public Library to help with any questions and assist with completing the application. Walk-ins are accepted but please be patient until someone is available.
CLICK HERE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
If you have any additional questions, please call 210-619-0721.