Where can I find local school information?
Universal City is serviced by two separate school districts. Schertz, Cibolo, Universal City ISD (SCUCISD) and Judson ISD. Please contact their administrative offices to determine which district that you reside.

SCUCISD Administrative Office - (210)945-6200

Judson ISD Administrative Office - (210)945-5100

Show All Answers

1. Where can I get the new resident packet?
2. Where can I set up water, garbage, gas and electric services?
3. How can I pay my water bill?
4. How do I get garbage services at my residence or business?
5. Who do I contact about a missed garbage or brush pick-up?
6. Is there a recycling program in Universal City?
7. How do I set up cable, phone and other services?
8. Do I need an Alarm Permit?
9. Where can I find local school information?
10. What are the local emergency contacts?
11. Where can I find emergency disaster information?