Irrigation & Water Treatment Specialist Contractors

  • Contractor registration is required for all irrigation & water treatment specialist contractors.
  • A driver's license copy is required.
  • A TCEQ License copy is required.
  • A bond or Certificate of Insurance is required with Universal City named as the Certificate Holder. 
  • A Subcontractor Verification Letter is required for any irrigation or water treatment specialist contractor that is going to be listed as a subcontractor for a General Contractor or a Home Improvement Contractor for any project in the City of Universal City.
Graphic Link for SmartGov Portal